This delicious Broccoli Fritters is the easiest and fastest to make for broccoli lovers. And this is the most perfect way to serve it to kids. They will love them. You can make it for a lunch or for a light dinner. Whatever you choose, is the perfect no-meat, vegetarian food. When I make it, I like to eat it right away, because is still so crunchy. I just love crunchy food.
You can serve it with ranch, ketchup, or any favorite dip. Personally, I mixed some ketchup and mayonnaise together and I served it like that. That’s the sauce that you see in my photo too. We just love it. I called it the “Chimichurri Sauce” because this is what I used to make with the Chimichurri. ????
How what you serve these Broccoli Fritters?
You can serve it with rice or with a little salad. Or you can use your fantasies ???? I served it with some rice and my “Chimichurri Sauce”.
- 1 broccoli
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp garlic powder minced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- salt (or chicken bouillon powder) to taste
- pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
- Bring a medium-sized pot of salted water to a boiland add the broccoli and cook them just until they are soft and tender.
- On a cutting board, cut them into very small pieces.
- Combine the chopped broccoli, eggs, parmesan cheese, flour, paprika and oregano and garlic together. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Then stir until well combined.
- Then fry them (or bake them) for 2 to 3 minutes side to side.